Yesterday, I decided that I really wanted KeePassX on my iLiad. It’s a cross-platform program for keeping track of usernames/passwords for different websites. The problem is that it’s written in QT4, which the iLiad does not include. I’ve never used QT before, but I thought I’d give it a shot. I had some problems compiling both QT and KeePass, but after some workarounds and hacks, I’ve got it working on my iLiad!
Right now, the font is almost too small to be usable, so I’ll have to play with that. Also, packaging may be a pain, but we’ll see how it goes. I’m elated that I’ve been able to get this far. Very, very cool.